Whether you want to lose some weight quickly, or you want to make a muscular body to maintain fitness standards, opting out for some easy wall exercises in your daily routine is one of the most effective ways to lose belly fat and maintain an attractive shape of a body.
The best thing you find these exercises that you do need any gym equipment to performs these activities and also wall exercises are very easy and less time consuming for the people who are very busy in their daily life work schedule.
All you need to do is perform each of the following exercises for just 20 seconds and follow each set with a 10-second rest. Repeat the entire process of exercise 3 times for the most intense workout go for 7 minutes of your day.
These wall exercises can be performed alone or tacked onto your daily fitness routine.
1) Wall Sit: Best Wall Exercises
Assume the sits of the wall as the cousin to the squat. This stationary exercise is a great way to activate your abdominal muscles to help lose weight and reduce belly fat. Follow the following steps to perform this exercise:
- stand with your back against a wall
- place your feet two to three feet out in front of the wall, and slightly bend your knees.
- Lower yourself by sliding your back down the wall until your legs create a 90-degree angle and your knees are over your ankles.
- Look straight ahead as you hold the position for one minute.
If you are a beginner then you can start with 30 seconds for some days after that you can increase the time up to one minute gradually as per your body limits.
2) T-Balance to Knee Raise Reach
You can perform this exercise in two ways:
- Brace core and begin to hinge forward from hips
- extending left leg straight behind the hip and “windmilling” arms so that the left arm extends by the head.
- Continue to lower until the torso is parallel to the ground (body forms a straight line from left heel to hand).
- Slowly return to start, keeping left foot raised off the ground the entire time. That’s one rep.
- Complete all reps on one leg, and then repeat on the other side.
- Stand on right leg with knee slightly bent.
- Raise left knee until it’s straight out from the left hip.
- Extend right arm overhead, left arm hangs by side.
3) Wall Bridge
This is also a great exercise to help yourself losing belly fat quickly
- Lie on your back with your butt against the wall and arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees and plant your feet 3 to 4 feet up the wall.
- Raise your lower and middle back off the floor, keeping your shoulder blades on the ground.
- Hold for a deep inhale, then exhale and slowly return to the starting position.
4) Side Planks
Side Planks are among the challenging exercises but at as always being said. No Pain No Gain. This wall exercise is really an effective one that helps you boost up your strength and also shed some extra fat of the stomach. It might seem more difficult than the classic plank, the side plank relies on your core to keep your body stabilized.
To perform this exercise effectively you need to follow the following steps:
- lie on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and your legs stacked.
- Place your right hand on your right hip.
- Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until your body forms a diagonal line.
- To take it to the next level, reach your arm toward the ceiling. Hold for 30 seconds, then switch sides, and repeat.
5) Knee Press
This is an easy exercise for the people who can not endure much pain and try harder to get the results out of the intense workout. Well, this is an amazing exercise for the people who want results with some regular workout. So, follow the steps properly and consistently on a regular basis to see the real results.
- Lie on your back with your butt against the wall, knees bent, and feet planted 3 to 4 feet up the wall.
- Raise your butt and back off the floor and cross your right ankle over your left knee.
- Without moving the rest of your body, pulse your knee toward the wall 20 times.
- Lower your body, and repeat on your left side.
6) Single-Leg Sit-Up Press
This is a warm exercise to make your body little heat up and get prepared for the harder workout that is required to achieve the dream goal of fitness. You need to perform these exercises before you go for other heavy and intense workouts. This can be done in two ways.
- Extend arms and press torso up as right leg lifts.
- Return to start. Repeat on the opposite side to complete one rep.
- Lie faceup with legs extended, right leg crossed over left.
- Prop upper body up on elbows.
Perform this exercise 10 times without taking rest and you might get healthy enough to live daily life actively.
Well, this something really harder to so for a new person who has started doing exercises as it takes a lot of determination and strength to be in a certain position for some seconds.
But you do not need to worry if you have already followed the exercises mentioned above. This exercise work like a magic in shaping your abs and saying goodbye to that old fatty stomach. So, now follow the steps and start doing
- Sit on the floor with bent knees.
- Lean back slightly and then bring your legs up and straighten them until your body forms a V shape.
- Your arms should be stretched out and parallel to one another.
- Keep your palms facing inwards.
- Remember to engage your abs muscles whilst doing this exercise and keep your stomach relaxed and flat.
This Exercise improves your body balance and endurance. But remember, any workout will only help when you do it on a regular basis with consistency.
Doing it seldom will only give you pain and nothing more than that. Please do not expect any results if you can not do it on a regular basis.